Monday, May 25, 2015

Tyler, Hi There



Greetings, my name is Tyler Matijevich and I am grateful for this opportunity to work with the CCEFP. 

Now that summer is finally here I am ready to begin working with fluid power and to learn about all the projects this year's REU students will be assisting with.  Currently studying Mechanical Engineering at the University of Illinois, I plan to use my introductory knowledge of fluid mechanics and build upon it with the CCEFP's research in fluid based technologies. 

When not studying science and engineering, I like to play basketball and hockey with my friends and root for my favorite Chicago teams.  I also enjoy swimming and spending my time outdoors.  My favorite vacation spot would be in northern Wisconsin or Michigan in a cabin or lake house.

No comments:

Post a Comment