Monday, June 1, 2015

This week has been a number of firsts for me. Never before have I been to this part of the country so everywhere I go is new and exciting. On top of that, I have never studied fluid power before. Everything I know about fluid power I learned in our two days in Indiana. I really liked learning all this new information and seeing technology I had never really seen before in action. Unfortunately, I did not take any photos while in Indiana so this blog post will go without images but I will try my best to take snapshots of my work in the future.

My favorite part about the bootcamp was the people. Everyone from the other students, to the program directors, to the grad students who worked with us was so friendly and nice. It made our short time at Purdue a lot of fun. Who knew fluid also has the power to bring people together?

No comments:

Post a Comment