Monday, May 11, 2015

Angelica Price Bio


Angelica Price

Hi! My Name is Angelica Price. I am about to embark on a whole new journey! As a student doing a three-two program, my engineering course load hasn't completely started yet, but I have a strong background in mathematics and physics. I just finished my third year at The College of Idaho and will be starting school at Washington University in St. Louis this Fall. In 2017 I will be graduating with a B.S. in Mathematics-Physics from The College of Idaho and a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering at WashU.  

    As a person who hasn't had a lot of engineering experience, I am so incredibly excited for this REU!! Since engineering is such a broad field I am hoping this REU will help guide me to the correct path. I will be at Vanderbilt University working on a MRI compatible robot to remotely control a steerable needle inside the MRI scanner. I mean how fantastic is that!

On the side note, I love my Kappa Alpha Theta sisters at C of I and I am sad to be leaving them behind. I have learned so much being part of this sisterhood both in a professional standing and as a person. I also love traveling to Mexico to visit my family, it is really great to have the best of both worlds!  



  I am looking forward to getting to know all of you through our wonderful blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment