Thursday, May 21, 2015

Hello from Aaron

Hello Everyone,
Excited to be here.  I've always had a strong interest in biomechanics, and helping to work on an fluid powered ankle foot orthosis this summer should prove to be an exciting, rewarding adventure.  I am a mechanical engineering student at Montana State University -- originally from NY, but found myself in Montana by way of IL & OR.

 Aside from attempting to figure out the way objects around me function, tinkering with these objects and building objects anew, I enjoy any activity outside (hiking, biking, skiing, fishing, etc.)  However, most recently I have become obsessed with skating & playing as much hockey as the winter will allow.

I look forward to starting on this project and meeting all my cohorts.

- Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment