Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Hello from Miles!


 
Hi everyone! My name is Miles and I’m originally from New York’s Hudson Valley Region. I’ve just finished my junior year of Mechanical Engineering coursework at Binghamton University and will graduate with my Bachelors in May 2016. I have also been accepted to Binghamton’s 4+1 Program so I may be there an additional year to get my Masters in Mechanical Engineering, graduating again in May 2017.

 This summer I’m very excited to be doing research at Purdue University on Design of Fluid Power Clutch and Power Distribution System for Utility Vehicles! This sounds like something that can save a lot of energy in a lot of vehicles across the entire world, so I’m interested in the potential of this project. Looking forward to meeting everyone and keeping you all updated through this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment