My project was to investigate the biofuel content in biodiesel as well as investigate the presence of moisture and particulate in the fuel. After gathering test samples from public filling stations, I performed a variety of tests on the samples to determine their biofuel concentration as well as investigate the presence of contaminants. At the end of my research, I found that one of the instruments used to detect moisture was not a useful application in studying biodiesel specifically. Additionally, we found that certain samples may have contained high levels of free fatty acids, which can effect engine performance. Understanding the presence of free fatty acids was beyond the scope of my project, but will be an area of interest in future research.