Friday, July 17, 2015

week 6

     When did I know that I wanted to be an engineer? That is a tough question because there is no point in my life where the "light bulb" went off. When the thought of going to college came to my mind at the early years of High school, mechanical engineering was always what I wanted to go in to. I suppose I have always been fascinated with building things and how things were made, but until recently I wasn't even sure what a mechanical engineer did for their job. The things in my everyday life that keep me inspired to become and engineer are the mind blowing things that keep me wondering. Such things are giant structures being built, anything that flies, floats, or moves despite its size and shape, and probably most importantly space. The idea of traveling into space has been my biggest motivator because of its mystery and untapped area for engineering.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment