Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Fluid Power Bootcamp

Aaron is writing fluid power man anecdotes?! That’s going to be a tough act to follow, but here we go.

I really enjoyed the Fluid Power Bootcamp! I was happy to meet all you friendly and intelligent people from the CCEFP staff and REU students. The instructors and organizers from Purdue were awesome as well, which made me particularly glad because it was a great indicator of the environment on Purdue’s main campus.


The education was the perfect combination of breadth, depth, and lab time in order to learn a lot without being overwhelmed. The labs were my favorite part because we connected theory to reality and got our hands dirty. Of course my other favorite part was the great food we were treated to and the bowling! Looking forward to hearing about all of your experiences at your schools, and I'll be sure to have some photos in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment