Friday, June 5, 2015

Week One of Fluid Power

Hey everyone! I can't believe how quickly this first week has gone by. It seems like just a few days ago that I preparing to leave for Purdue and now having to blog about my experience. Bootcamp was a great experience and it allowed me to meet so many great people that all have similar interest. Not only did I get to eat great food and meet the people of CCEFP, but I got to have some hands on experience with fluid power for the first time.

All of the lectures and labs really opened my eyes to the opportunities that fluid power can benefit us in. I really had no idea how much of everyday life is ran by some facet of fluid power. I cant wait to see what else I will learn over these next few weeks from both my own research opportunity and all of yours. I hope everyone got settled in nicely and had a good first week.

-Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment