Monday, June 1, 2015

Greetings & Salutations my fellow CCEFP REU participants! I am thrilled to have an opportunity of research this summer and greatly enjoyed meeting each of you at Purdue. I had the pleasure of conversing with many of you however I am sure there were some that missed the introduction; allow me to introduce myself. I am Tanisha Richards, a junior electrical engineering student at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University in Greensboro, NC where I serve as a student leader of the Citadel Campus Ministry. I am also a member of the National Society of Black Engineers, Golden Key National Honor Society as well as Alpha Kappa Mu Academic Honor Society in addition to various other societies. Having a passion for youth, education, and under-served populations, I have served my community as a youth mentor and participate in many reach out initiatives. In my spare time I enjoy fashion consulting (the grown up version of playing dress up), watching movies, listening to music, color guard, and dinner with friends. Well that about sums up Tanisha! I look forward to lots of learning this summer and seeing what everyone else is up to!




No comments:

Post a Comment