Friday, June 5, 2015

Fluid Power Bootcamp

Hello everyone!

I hope all is going well and you are all becoming situated at your new universities for the summer. I really enjoyed the time we spent together at Purdue going over the basics of fluid power. The lecture on the theory behind this science was intriguing and very informative. I was pleased we were able to put this theory into practice during our lab sessions with the help of the amazing Purdue students and staff!

What I really enjoyed most about this boot camp was connecting with all the brilliant young minds from universities all over the country. It really helps being able to put a face to the name when we are collaborating from all across the country in order to further the goal of the CCEFP. I can not wait to see what you all are going to be working on this summer! I will try and get some pictures for my next post.

Best,
Alek

No comments:

Post a Comment